Friday, August 8, 2014

Challenges #23 - Something Girly


Challenge #23
Something Girly
  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album, "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 8th of August 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!
Challenge #23 is due Thursday 21st of August 2014, 23:55pm European Time.
Please, be aware of time zone differences - on the top left you will find the DATE and Clock on the blog.

The Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies.
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Angie DT


I created gift card holders in the shape of coin purses. I used pattern paper b American Crafts and Recollections.

Sandra DT


I created a Mini-photo-book, in Girly Blue.
The Girly image is from Art by MiRan



I created a Canvas, this is a gift for my SIL. This is her daughter in the picture - the Lady in Jeans ;-)
I used Bo Bunny Little Miss paper

Sarah DT


I made a "girly" layout. I used Crate Paper paper and random embellishments from my stash. I have two daughters so always have plenty of girly pics and layouts!

Kripa DT


My card for the something girly challenge - soft colours, flower, delicate flourishes and sentiment - Love

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!
Have Fun!!
Happy Crafting!!

Design Team Call for Sept - December 2014

Due Date 1st of Sept 2014



Remember to Follow Us!!!!!

16 comments:

  1. Absolutely adore your little 4-legged friend which is definitely oh so cute and girly - a girl cant go wrong with pink lol. Beautiful creations by the dt team.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...thank you Desire.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. O Such a lovely challenge, I like girly things, love the pink colours and I've made a card with it, pink colours, pink lace, roses and pink burds and a frame, The creations of the DT team are gorgeous!
    Hugs from the Netherlands, liefs Hanny♥, http://tierelantijntjes.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hanny, thank you for your beautiful entry and comment.
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Hi Rachelle! What a great idea for a challenge and such a cute picture. Hey, I thought you’d like to know I gave you & your blog a “Shout Out” on my Feature Friday post today. Thanks for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/08/feature-friday-872014.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy, thank you for your lovely comment. I will hop over to your blog. Thank you so much!
      Have a great weekend
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Hi Rachelle,
    Ooh what a cute and funny picture, I love it..keep laughin'when i see the little doggie..hugs Ans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ans, thank you for your lovely comment.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Hi Rachelle... Your main picture has attracked me at the very first time I opened this page. I love dogs :) I love Pomeranian and Chihuahua. That is why I love to use any image with dog on it... Hope you'll like my bookcard.
    Hugs from Indonesia, Irene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Irene, welcome and thank you for your lovely comment and your beautiful book card.
      Have a great week
      hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. Oh, I just love this challenge and the DT creations are amazing as always!! My girly card is blue, but I made up for it by adding lots and lots of girly ribbon and flowers! So much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pamellia, thank you for your lovely comment and your beautiful card.
      Have a great week
      hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  7. Thanks for another fun challenge, Rachelle and Crew! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely entry and comment.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous creations from the DT! I LOVE Kripa's card! Gorgeous papers.. Love that everything looks distressed! Gorgeous dies.. Just beautiful!!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely entry and comment.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team