Friday, July 25, 2014

Challenge #22 - Anything Goes

Follow this link for the Winner and Featured Creations of Challenge #21.


Challenge #22 - Anything Goes

  1. You can create a - Layout, Card, Canvas, Mini Album "Off the Page" creations.
  2. Must be newly created as of 25th of July 2014.
  3. Enter a direct link to your creations into the link tool, not to the main page of your blog. This makes it easy for the Design Team to find your creations to leave comments.
  4. Please, leave a comment - we love comments!!!
  5. MUST BE A FOLLOWER!!!!
To participate in our Challenges you have to BE A FOLLOWER of Scrapping4funChallenges.

This challenges is due Thursday 7th August 2014, 23:55pm European Time.
Please, be aware of the time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the blog.

This is the Gorgeous Creations of the Design Team Ladies
Please, click on the Designer's name to visit their blogs.

Sandra DT


Das ist mein DT - Beitrag für #22 AG.
Ich habe mein Schulranzen gewerkelt, mit 2 passenden Schulhefte im DDR-Retro-Style, die Hefte dienen als Mini-Album zum selbst verzieren.
Translation:
This is my DT-Creation for Challenge #22.
I have found two matching exercise books in DDR-Retro-Style in my School bag.
I have decided to make mini-albums and to decorate the books.



I created a recipe book for my daughter. She is living with us and are thinking of getting her own place. (wonder what I will do with her room)....... after I will cry my eyes out. ;-) No birdies in this nest anymore. I am decorating the pages. I will post the pages on my blog. I used Bo Bunny Paper - Sweet Tooth, stamps and gesso.

Angie DT


I made journals and book markers as little gifts for back-to-school. I used pattern paper by Prima, My Mind's Eye, and Bo Bunny.

Sarah DT

I created an art journal page using gelatos, modelling paste & images from CrowAbout Studio (Nancy Baumiller) at Deviant Scrap

Kripa DT

My art journal page 

We hope our designers have you inspired. We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!

Have fun!!
Happy Crafting Ladies!!

8 comments:

  1. Hi ladies, i love your dt creations, they are stunning!
    I like to try some of the ideas once thank you for the inspiration!
    I'm entering with a box-card i made for my uncle.
    Have a nice week!
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maia,
      thank you so much for your sharing.
      Your Boxcard is amazing!
      Greetings Sandra DT

      Delete
    2. Hi Maia, thank you for your lovely entry and comment!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. So glad to be here for the first time! Wonderful inspiration by the DT and the other entries! Thanks for a great challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Pamellia,
      thank you, too.
      For sharing your lovely project.
      Sandra DT

      Delete
    2. Hi Pamellia, welcome and thank you for your lovely entry and comment.
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. Lovely DT projects! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, thank you for your lovely entry and your comment!
      Have a great week
      Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team