Friday, May 2, 2014

Winner and Featured Creations

Winner and Featured Creations - Challenge #15


Hello everyone,
a huge thank you to each and every one that entered Challenge #15.
It's a pleasure to visit your blogs and see your beautiful creations.
There were so many wonderful entries, it was hard to choose the Featured Creations.
We unfortunately had to disqualify some because they are not followers on this blog. 
It's part of the rules to be a follower.

The winner of Challenge #15 is......Lalkygirl
Congratulations the Random Counter pick Nr. 100


True Random Number Generator
Min: 1
Max: 128

Result:
100
Powered by RANDOM.ORG



Lalkygirl you are the Winner of Challenge #15, thank you for playing along. Your name will go in the  "Jan-April Winner Challenge". You will participate with all the Challenge Winner from January to April. The winner of " The Winner Challenge" will then win the Grand Prize. Please, send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com 
SUBJECT - Challenge #15 Winner
If I haven't heard from you by the 9th of May I will be doing a redraw.

This will be the Grand Prize for the "Jan-April Winner Challenges"
Three sets of Pion Design Paper
Sponsor: www.crafti.ch
  1. Alma's Sewing Room
  2. Mother
  3. For Father
All the best to the Winners of Challenge #8 to #15. You will received a email from me shortly with all the detail and the Challenge.
  1. Kim L - Winner Challenge #8
  2. Julene Matthews - Winner Challenge #9
  3. Elizabeth Hart - Winner Challenge #10
  4. Jackie Edwards - Winner Challenge #11
  5. Margaret - Winner Challenge #12
  6. Vinita - Winner Challenge #13
  7. Kathy Jo - Winner Challenge #14
  8. Lalkygirl - Winner Challenge #15
Featured

The Featured Creations from each Challenge will be nominated as Guest Designer's for the next Challenge or Challenges. Please, let me know if you can be a Guest Designer for Challenge #18 or Challenge #19 and send me your email address to scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com with the SUBJECT GD Challenge #18 or Challenge #19. 
If you can not participate, it will be no problem.

Here are the Featured Creations for Challenge #15.
Congratulations Ladies, you will be our Guest Designer's for Challenge #18 / Challenge #19!



NR.9 K8 Scrapcorner


Nr. 11 Bastelmami Sandra


Nr. 10 Lisa J


Nr. 19 Lalkygirl


Nr. 29 Elizabeth Hart


Nr.39 Shuly


Nr. 37 Jose


Nr. 43 Mi Ran

Nr.48.Nicole Stalker


Nr.52 Ahlers5


Nr. 57 Marina


Nr.67 Kathy Jo


Nr.86 Jennifer Scull


Nr.98 Jo Ann


Nr. 110 Rebecca Billard


Nr.118 Gail


Nr. 119 Desire Fourie


Thank you Ladies!
Have fun!!
Happy Crafting!


13 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as one of the Featured Artists. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners and featured artists. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Desire, I received your mail.
      Have a great day
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Congrats to all winners and featured artists!!! Thank you very much for featuring my card. I am so exited!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Mi Ran Jung, please let me know if you like to participate as a Guest Designer. This is my email: scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com
      Thank you
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. thank you so very much for choosing my little ATC as one of your featured projects. when I see all of the other lovely projects that were also chosen, I feel so honored to be among them. :) congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Jennifer, I received your mail.
      Have a great day
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my Card as one of the featured. I am absolutely thrilled. Congratulations to the winners and the other featured projects, they are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Lisa, I received your mail.
      Have a great day
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Thank you!! It's an honour to be amongst such good company as the other fantastic 'picks'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Marina, I send you a mail. Please, let me know if your received it.
      Have a great day
      Rachelle
      scrapping4funchallenges@gmail.com

      Delete
  6. Hi Rachelle,
    thank you so much, that you and your fantastic Team choosing my Card.
    And i have sending 2 e-mails.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Sandra, I received your mail.
      Have a great day
      Rachelle

      Delete
  7. Hello Ladies, thanks to all the Ladies that are participating as a Guest Designer and send me an email. I will mail Challenge #18 or Challenge #19, Challenge out shortly.
    Have a great week
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team