Friday, January 24, 2014

Challenge #9

Challenge #9
Name - Color - Plus One Color


Create a Layout, Card, Canvas, "Off the Page" creations.
Start by using a Color with the first letter of your first name, add one more color of your choice.

Ex….
Name - Bianca
Color - Blue
Plus one Color - ex. red
Neutral colors - black, white, cream for background and writing

You may use this link for more color choices:
http://www.color-ize.com/color-list.php

Scrappy Housekeeping:

If you link your creation in the link tool. Please, leave a comment, and give us your name, the color of your name, and the plus one color that you used. Remember, those without any comments will not be part of the Winner or Featured Creations draw.
The due date for Challenge #9 entries - Thursday 6th of February 2014, 23:55pm European Time.
Please, be aware of time zone differences - on the top left you will find the Date and Clock on the Blog.

Have fun Ladies

The Design Team Creations
Please, click on the Designer's blog link to visit their blogs.


Angie DT


I used aqua for "A" - Angie and my Plus one color was gold. I used a stencil from the Crafter's Workshop for the cage & the bird. And I used glossy accents over the bird. More detail on my blog.

Sarah DT


I used Salmon for "S" - Sarah and my plus one color is white. Prima resin butterfly and corners.


I used Shocking pink for my "S" - Sarah and my plus one color black, I used white for my neutral color. Prima and MME papers. More detail on my blog.

Rachelle DT


I used Razzmatazz (sounds yummy) for my "R" - Rachelle color, my plus one color is green, and my neutral black


I used Rust for my "R" - Rachelle Color, my plus one color is orange, and my neutral cream and black.

Issys DT


Dear Issys, our deepest condolences to you and your family. We send you lost of love and thinking of you in this sad time.

******
We hope our designers have you inspired. 
We can't wait to see your creations and we hope that you will join and share them with us!

Happy Crafting!!


Please, remember to leave a comment!!!!

15 comments:

  1. This was a really fun & clever challenge! I hope I did it right! Thanks for the inspiration design team!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chriss, thank you for your lovely entry!
      Have a great week
      Rachelle

      Delete
  2. Clever and different challenge!!! Not a lot of colours begin with 'J'!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oopps....should have said I used Jade and white as my other colour!!!

      Delete
    2. Hi Jackie, thank you for your lovely card, love the Jade and white.
      Have a great week!
      Rachelle

      Delete
  3. I really enjoyed this challenge because it was different. Used Jade and green.(Weird combo but it worked :) )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julene, I'm happy for you that you are having fun!
      Thank you for your lovely layout!
      Rachelle

      Delete
  4. Hi hi.
    I enclose my card for challenge 9 just linked.
    My name Rosina with the color ROSE (Dutch name for Pink) .... while I have dark green color as 2nd choice
    Hopefully this card meets the challenge rules
    Greetings Rosina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rosina, thank you for your lovely Card entry!
      Have a great weekend!
      Rachelle

      Delete
  5. Thank you Rachelle. It's been a bit hard, but I am ready to get back in the saddle. See you on the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Issys, take a day at a time. Thinking of you!
      Big Hugs
      Rachelle

      Delete
  6. Fun challenge. I used violet for Vicki, silver as my other color and black as my neutral. Thanks for the link to the color site. Really inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vicki, thank you for your lovely entry!
      Have a great weekend
      Rachelle

      Delete
  7. Hi :) Great challenge. My name is Renii and I used color blue, plus green. White is my neutral color.
    Flower is also green but photo didn't show.
    Regards
    Renii

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.
Those leaving a comment on any posts on the S4funChallenges blog do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and by providing the comment, they have published their own personal details on this blog and also consented to that personal information being seen.
Hugs
Scrapping4funChallenges Team